- Holiday park at the water
- Camping pitches and accommodations
- Water sports options
Holiday park in Limburg
Are you looking for a great holiday park in Limburg for 2020? Visit Holiday Park Leukermeer! This stunning park in Well, at the German border, is surrounded by natural beauty and located in the vicinity of great cities. This, in combination with the facilities at the holiday park, will ensure that you will experience an amazing holiday.
Discover the area in Limburg
Limburg is a beautiful province. There is a lot to see and do, which makes it an excellent holiday destination! For instance, there are a number of cities that are definitely worth a visit in the vicinity of Holiday Park Leukermeer.
- Venlo: Venlo is an excellent place for shopping, but also for enjoying Limburg culture. The city is old. Very old, even. With the first habitation dating between 50 BC and 70 AD, it might be one of the oldest inhabited areas of The Netherlands. Therefore, it is a real must-see for history enthusiasts!
- Eindhoven: the design capital of The Netherlands is the city to be for people who love technology. The city where Philips started out radiates technology, and that is reflected in the various museums. Ranging from a DAF museum to a Philips museum, Eindhoven entertains you with technology.
- Arcen: it is not so much the village of Arcen that is worth a visit (though it is a beautiful village), but rather the castle gardens Arcen is known for. These gardens draw many tourists every year, which is no wonder. These stunning gardens are a very impressive attraction, and a visit to Holiday Park Leukermeer would not be complete without a visit to this piece of nature!
Other activities in the area of Holiday Park Leukermeer
In addition to the great cities, Holiday Park Leukermeer has more entertainment in the area. For instance, you can enjoy Toverland Sevenum for a day, the most wondrous amusement park in Limburg. Here, you can enjoy various attractions like roller coasters, swing rides, water courses, and even a bobsleigh track. Perfect for a day outing with the family. Or go animal watching at Zooparc Overloon. Here, you can admire as many as 71 different animal species. Great fun! This way, you will never have to get bored during your Holiday Park holiday in Limburg during 2020.
Nature around Holiday Park Leukermeer
Holiday Park Leukermeer is a beautiful holiday destination for nature enthusiasts as well. Not only can you enjoy the Leukermeer, but also De Maasduinen National Park. This nature area is situated between the Meuse and the border with Germany. The park is characterized by its river dune belt, the largest in The Netherlands. At the visitor center, located in the center of the park, you can find information about the nature park and how it came to be. A beautiful outing for any nature enthusiast.
Book now at Holiday Park Leukermeer
As you can see, there is plenty to do at Holiday Park Leukermeer! That is why you can book your holiday at this holiday park in Limburg now. Are you not fully convinced yet? Take a look at our website to feel confident that this will be your holiday park. And we hope to see you!